The Cordless DHR171Z Brushless Rotary Hammer from Makita is ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead. The DHR171 has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for ""rotation only"" or ""hammering with rotation"", with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 IPM and 1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 IPM and 1.2 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 273mm overall length
- Weighs only 2.8 Kg with BL1840 or higher battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- The electronically-controlled Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-Mode operation for ""Rotation Only"" or ""Hammering with Rotation"" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.