This pack includes the Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 825 combi boiler, Vaillant boiler protection kit and Vaillant horizontal air/flue duct and terminal. Labelled as the "go anywhere" boiler, the Vaillant ecoFIT pure 825 is part of Vaillant's new, exciting and dynamic range of combi boilers. Featuring an automotive grade aluminium heat exchanger, the 825 is designed to last longer, maintain easily and reduce the cost of your heating bills. The compact size and optional rear flue fitting means this boiler is ideal for even the snuggest of installations including kitchen cupboards and small cloakroom spaces, a first for Vaillant. Quiet Mark-approved, the ecoFIT pure 825 is ultra-quiet making it perfect for installations in social spaces and high-traffic areas of your home.
- Option for a top or rear flue for flexible siting
- Compact size
- Ideal for kitchen cupboard installations
- Clear led display enabling visibility in dimly lit areas
- Ease of maintenance with all components replaceable from the boiler front
- Ease of fault diagnostics with recognisable vaillant fault codes
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger designed for long-life
- Ease of maintenance and to reduce to cost of energy bills
- Works with flue lengths of up to 10m
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger to reduce stress and improve life length
- Compatible with Vaillant's intelligent range of controls
- 2 year warranty with extended warranty options available when you register through the Vaillant Advance scheme.
Web Pack Includes
116010 Vaillant ecoFIT pure 825 combi boiler
122259 Vaillant boiler protection kit
127855 Vaillant horizontal air/flue duct and terminal
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.