The Fry Electrolytic Scale Reducer is not a water softener but it induces coagulation whilst the water hardness remains unchanged. It works in the same way as a small battery where the copper body (cathode) and internal zinc (anode) are connected via mains water (electrolyte) to alter the structure of the hardness salts. The effect is to enable the hardness salts to cluster together rather than attach to the heat exchanger and pipe work in a central heating system. Limescale deposits are more common where heat is generated and can have lasting damaging effects on the efficiency and life of the boiler. The Fry Electrolytic Scale Reducer benefits a range of appliances including kettles
- Powerflow mkiii enables the efficient flushing of a domestic central heating system to remove sludge and debris
- Solar flow pump enables the efficient filling and cleaning of solar heating circuits
- Powerflow pump head adapter - easy connection of a powerflushing machine to a heating system
- Electrolytic scale reducer in-line scale reducer to prevent the build-up of scale using electrolytic principles
- Magnetic scale reducer in-line scale reducer to prevent the build-up of scale using magnetic principles
- Injector for manual pressure dosing of all types of central heating systems
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.