These products are made to order, due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation and delivery can take up to four weeks.
Powerful flushing pump to make short work of cleaning boiler and radiator systems without removing radiators. The Powerflow MKIII can also double up as a descaling pump for heat exchangers. Using the Powerflow Flushing Machine MKIII at temperatures of up to 85oC together with Fernox DS40 System Cleaner, System Neutraliser, Powerflushing Cleaner F5 or Cleaner F3, only one visit to site is required to powerflush a central heating system and saves time on-site. Now with a 2 year warranty.
- Powerflow mkiii enables the efficient flushing of a domestic central heating system to remove sludge and debris
- Solar flow pump enables the efficient filling and cleaning of solar heating circuits
- Powerflow pump head adapter - easy connection of a powerflushing machine to a heating system
- Electrolytic scale reducer in-line scale reducer to prevent the build-up of scale using electrolytic principles
- Magnetic scale reducer in-line scale reducer to prevent the build-up of scale using magnetic principles
- Injector for manual pressure dosing of all types of central heating systems
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.