The NEW Quantum WQ610 thermostat is the latest innovative addition to the SALUS portfolio and only available at Wolseley branches. This sleek and stylish thermostat is the slimmest on the market at only 10mm thick*. It is powered by 230V and is hard wired to your system. With innovation, science and quality in one, the new Quantum WQ610 thermostat is feature packed to ensure that your clients have perfect control over their heating system.
- Advanced ITLC algorithm for load compensation
- Improved efficiency when connected to OpenTherm certified boiler
- Simple, quick and straightforward operation and setup for all users
- 230V powered: No replacing or recharging batteries
- Improved ErP rating means better efficiency rating of the whole system and total cost reductions. ErP IV is a benchmark minimum for some EU markets
- Thermostat can be programmed to ensure home occupier is aware a boiler service is required and landlord can access to action
- PIN entry option for landlord/building owner only access to certain settings and menus
- Optimisation Features: Optimum Start and Optimum Stop for improved comfort
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.