The RT520RF is the latest addition to SALUS’ tried and tested RT range of thermostat heating controls. With a new on-board load compensation feature, it offers the most cost effective fully compliant Boiler Plus solution on the market providing the homeowner with optimum efficiency and maximum heating control comfort. The wireless RT520RF thermostat includes all the features of the previous RT series with a larger more intuitive LCD display and a handy new suite of additional operational and efficiency functions.
- Load Compensation is one of the 4 energy saving features that makes a system Boiler Plus compliant. Therefore the RT520 is the most cost effective fully compliant thermostat option on the market. Taking the most commonly used OpenTherm protocol compatible with most new boilers sold in the UK, on board load compensation allows the homeowner to more efficiently manage their heating and reduce energy and costs
- OpenTherm provides more precise control on the boiler through the control of the gas valve
- Optimum Start and Optimum Stop
- Simple, quick and straightforward operation and setup for all users
- More precise heating control with increased comfort and improved energy efficiency
- Improved ErP rating means better efficiency rating of the whole system and total cost reductions. ErP IV is a benchmark minimum for some EU markets
- Thermostat can be programmed to ensure home occupier is aware a boiler service is required and landlord can access to action
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.