Sentinel Best Practice Pack is a one pack solution to ensure thorough water treatment for your heating system. The Best Practice Pack including the Eliminator Vortex300 filter with 22mm direct fit GRP T-piece (includes isolation valves), X800 Fast Acting Cleaner 1l and X100 Inhibitor 1l.
- Vortex300 filter has a unique Vortex Core with powerful neodymium magnet assembly. This retains more magnetite than other leading filters, and ensures the filter cannot block. This as a result, aids capture of other types of debris.
- The filter has a compact design combined with in-line installation and 360? rotating T-piece. This allows for ease and speed of installation on all orientations of pipework.
- The X100 has a unique anti-corrosion formulation with multiple heavy duty inhibitors. This protects all common system metals against corrosion, and is particularly effective in protecting aluminium
- Sentinel chemicals include intelligent formulation with pH stabilisers. This prevents swings in pH which can cause, and accelerate corrosion of high value components such as heat exchangers and radiators
- Sentinel X800 has an unrivalled chemical technology which reduces circulation time to just 1 hour
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.