Meets your requirements: A variably settable torque covers a large application area.
Lowers your costs: The correct torque protects you from warranty claims.
Protect your health: With the patented SoftFinish¨ handle design, ensuring work is kind to hands and muscles. Recommended by doctors and therapists at German Campaign for Healthier Backs.
Increases your efficiency : The correct torque avoids damaging material and no follow-up work is necessary.
Offers you full protection: Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC.
Standards: Manufactured acc. to IEC 60900.DIN EN ISO 6789.
Application: For controlled fastening on live parts up to 1 000 V AC.
- 1 x Adapter TorqueVario-S electric for slimBits (35870) 6 mm, 170 mm
- 1 x Adjusting tool for torque screwdriver with long handle (26864) 146 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit PlusMinus/Pozidriv (34589) SL/PZ1 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit PlusMinus/Pozidriv (34590) SL/PZ2 x 75 mm
- 1 x Torque screwdriver TorqueVario¨-S electric Variable torque limit settings (26626) 0,8-5,0 Nm, 3,8 mm
- Weight 301 g
- Series 2872 S3
Article Number: XX2872S3
Due to Brexit and the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions all orders for Wiha products are currently on a 3 week lead time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.