Labelled the “go anywhere” boiler, the Vaillant ecoFIT pure 830 is part of Vaillant’s new, exciting and dynamic range of combi boilers. Featuring an automotive grade aluminium heat exchanger, the 825 is designed to last longer, maintain easily and reduce the cost of your heating bills. The compact size and optional rear flue fitting (flue sold separately)means this boiler is ideal for even the snuggest of installations including kitchen cupboards and small cloakroom spaces, a first for Vaillant. Quiet Mark-approved, the ecoFIT pure 825 is ultra-quiet making it perfect for installations in social spaces and high-traffic areas of your home. What’s more, this combi boiler comes complete with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty that can be extended up to 10 years for additional peace of mind.
- ErP A rated boiler with up to 94% efficiency, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your fuel bills
- Highest quality aluminium heat exchanger which is designed for long life and easy maintenance
- Compact, with the option to fit a rear flue
- the ecoFIT pure is ideal for a kitchen cupboard fit solution
- Three combi models covering 25, 30 or 35kW heating outputs
- Quality German design and engineering which is manufactured at award-winning UK facilities
- Designed for a peaceful home, the ecoFIT pure is awarded the Quiet Mark for its reduced noise
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ app based control for heating on the go
Web Pack Includes
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.