The Vaillant ecoTEC plus range of high efficiency boilers combine fantastic efficiency levels and high performance with great usability. Thanks to continuous modulation and real combustion control by a multi-sensor system, they achieve high efficiency at the lowest emissions. Vaillant Combi Boilers are highly efficient and deliver a top SEDBUK Band 'A' rated fuel efficiency and powerful DHW performance. Vaillant are widely recognised as the leading heating technology company in Europe, and as one of the market and technology leaders, Vaillant develop best in class products for domestic comforts.
- Highly efficient and economical to run – With up to an 94% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Instant hot water delivery in just 5 seconds - Meaning no need for storage tank or cylinder
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:6 – Ensuring low energy consumption and maximum efficiency
- Flame lift detection system – Enabling more efficient and quieter combustion
- Dedicated models available for LPG – Giving a solution for off-gas areas
- Stylish contoured case design with down flap – Making this a boiler that fits with the décor of any home
- Built-in-two-stage frost protection – Ensuring optimal performance all year round
- Quiet Mark accreditation – Thanks to being ultra quiet whilst in operation
- Step by step wizard – For quicker ‘first time right’ set up and installation
- Compatible with auroTHERM air to water heat pump hybrid system – Making the perfect entry into renewable systems
Web Pack Includes
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.