Simplifies your work : All tools securely arranged in a robust, orderly bag.
Offers you full protection: Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC.
Increases your flexibility: Nut driver inserts can be used with speedE¨, slimVario¨ and TorqueVario¨-S tools thanks to the enclosed adapters.
Protects your material: Fully insulated nut driver reduces the risk of short circuits.
Many different screw profiles are required for work at different locations, such as electrical enclosures and electric installations. The 10-pcs. set covers the most common screw connections with its selection of nut driver inserts and is thus flexible in its use. When combined with speedE¨, slimVario¨ and TorqueVario¨ tools, the nut driver inserts can be used to tighten and loosen hex screws. Safely stored away and tidily arranged in a robust folding bag, these electrician tools are perfect for portable use. The bag also offers ample space for other slimVario¨ and TorqueVario¨-S products. The fully insulated tools prevent potential short circuits caused by unintentional contact, even in confined working environments. Each tool in the set has undergone an individual piece test as per the international IEC 60900 standard, allowing users to work safely on live parts up to 1,000 V AC.
Application: For working on live parts up to 1,000 V AC. Ideal for use in a confined working environment or when out on jobs.
- 1 x Adapter TorqueVario-S electric for 1/4" nut driver (43128) 178 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43089) 5 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43090) 5,5 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43091) 6 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43092) 7 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43093) 8 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43095) 10 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43096) 11 mm
- 1 x Insulated nut driver insert 1/4" hexagon head (43098) 13 mm
- 1 x slimVario¨ electric adapter for 1/4" nut driver (43139) 6 mm
- Series 7209N
Article Number: 7209NK2003
All Wiha items marked as extended delivery are subject to a 3-4 week delivery delay as they are ordered direct from Germany; although these timescales have been reduced since the beginning of April as we negotiate Brexit.
From there, there will be an additional 2-3 day delivery as we ship the item from our distribution centre in the UK.
Any Wiha items in-stock will be shipped within 2-3 days direct from our distribution centre.