Meets your requirements: A variably settable torque covers a large application area.
Simplifies your work : All tools securely arranged in a robust, orderly bag.
Lowers your costs: The correct torque protects you from warranty claims.
Increases your safety: Wiha slimBits ensure good, protected access to deep-set screws.
Protect your health: With the patented SoftFinish¨ handle design, ensuring work is kind to hands and muscles. Recommended by doctors and therapists at German Campaign for Healthier Backs.
Increases your efficiency : The correct torque avoids damaging material and no follow-up work is necessary.
Offers you full protection: Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC.
The fully certified TorqueVario¨-S VDE torque system provides controlled screw tightening combined with safe use for electric installations. The tool set contains an ergonomically shaped torque screwdriver with an integrated numeric scale, 15 slimBits, a bit holder and an adjusting tool. All components are arranged practically in a high-grade, hard-wearing bag, where they are easy to identify. The VDE torque screwdriver covers a wide variety of applications with a torque range between 0.8 and 5.0 Nm. A clearly audible, physically perceptible signal emitted when the torque is produced guarantees process safe torque mechanics, protecting against damage to materials and eliminating the need for retouching. With a release accuracy of +/- 6%, the torque tool complies with EN ISO 6789 requirements. The insulated ClicFix bit holder guarantees a secure hold for 75 mm long slimBits thanks to mechanical blade locking. Both the torque screwdriver and the slimBits undergo an individual piece test as per the international IEC 60900 standard, allowing users to work safely on live parts up to 1,000 V AC.
Standards: Manufactured acc. to IEC 60900.DIN EN ISO 6789.
Application: For controlled fastening for live parts up to 1,000 V AC, such as switching devices.
- 1 x Adapter TorqueVario-S electric for slimBits (35870) 6 mm, 170 mm
- 1 x Adjusting tool for torque screwdriver with long handle (26864) 146 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Phillips (34583) PH1 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Phillips (34584) PH2 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit PlusMinus/Pozidriv (34589) SL/PZ1 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit PlusMinus/Pozidriv (34590) SL/PZ2 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Pozidriv (34585) PZ1 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Pozidriv (34586) PZ2 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Slotted (34578) 2,5 mm x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Slotted (34581) 5,5 mm x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Slotted (34582) 6,5 mm x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit Slotted (41159) 3,5 mm x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit TORX¨ (35507) T10 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit TORX¨ (35508) T15 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit TORX¨ (35509) T20 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit TORX¨ (36071) T25 x 75 mm
- 1 x slimBit electric bit TORX¨ (41160) T9 x 75 mm
- 1 x Torque screwdriver TorqueVario¨-S electric Variable torque limit settings (26626) 0,8-5,0 Nm, 3,8 mm
- Weight 554 g
- Series 2872 T18
Article Number: 2872T18
All Wiha items marked as extended delivery are subject to a 3-4 week delivery delay as they are ordered direct from Germany; although these timescales have been reduced since the beginning of April as we negotiate Brexit.
From there, there will be an additional 2-3 day delivery as we ship the item from our distribution centre in the UK.
Any Wiha items in-stock will be shipped within 2-3 days direct from our distribution centre.