Suitable for large properties, this boiler is a perfect replacement for an older floor standing boiler and is supplied with a pre-plumbing jig and has a wheel-in tray allowing the appliance to be easily slid into place.
- Floor mounting jig providing pre-plumbing and rear piping as standard
- Fits underneath a standard kitchen worktop
- Roll-in boiler minimises the risk of damaging floors
- Interior space optimised for serviceability
- Simple boiler control knob with digital display and one button commissioning mode
- Engineer menus to optimise commissioning and support servicing
- Classic on-board diagnostic display
- Built-in condensate pump
- Optional flexible flue (flue sold separately) system that can be routed through a brick chimney
Web Pack Includes
We aim to dispatch all Plumbing and Heating items within 3 days of payment authorisation.
Delivery will be made either by Royal Mail or one of our nominated Merchant / Supplier Partners.
Standard Delivery is 2-3 business from the date of dispatch and payment authorisation.
We will contact you by phone or email with an exact delivery date when we process your order. We aim to successfully deliver all orders within 5 business days however depending on location this is often much less.
If you require items within a specific timeframe, please get in touch.
Northern Ireland Delivery Service
All of our Partners deliver to all postcodes within County Antrim and County Down as standard service. We may be able to arrange deliveries outside of this area.. Please contact us to discuss.
Antrim - Service as standard
Down - Service as standard
Armagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Fermanagh - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Londonderry - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
Tyrone - By prior arrangement only, please get in touch.
As a trade customer, you can return products which are no longer required, within 14 days of the delivery date, if:
The product is brand new, unused and fit for immediate re-sale.
The product packaging remains unbroken and in reasonable condition.
You have proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online email confirmation of the order is insufficient, we apologise for any inconvenience.
In All Instances we must be contacted prior to goods being returned in order to facilitate a refund.
Please view our full Terms and Conditions for full details which apply.